The Most Powerful and Complete Trading Software
Quantshare is a desktop application that allows trader to monitor and analyze the market. You can display charts, add indicators, create watchlists, create trading strategies, backtest these strategies, create portfolios based on these strategies… QuantShare is suitable for all levels of traders and it works with U.S. and International markets. It is not only a stock trading software. It can be used by Forex, Futures, Options and ETFs traders.
With QuantShare trading software you have access to trading items shared by our members. This includes data downloaders, watchlists, trading systems, custom drawing tools… (+600 items). You have access to professional tools that will help you become a successful trader. We will provide you with personalized support
- Advanced charting with a bunch of features, full array of line drawing tools, +150 technical indicators…
- QuantShare is a trading software with unlimited possibilities in designing and backtesting trading systems. The True Portfolio Backtester is one of the more advanced and fastest in the market
- Create advanced watch-lists that auto-update when the trading software detects new quotes
- While most trading software programs offer a database that can store quotes data, QuantShare allows you to
create any number of historical and intraday databases. You can store any data in these databases (Call-Put
ratios, News, Dividend & Split data, Short Selling data, Fundamental data, Insiders data…) , and use this data
in charting, analysis, backtesting…
- You can download scripts, trading indicators, trading systems… from the sharing server
- Artificial intelligence optimization of trading systems, list of rules, ranking systems and neural network prediction items
- Use .Net scripts to automate everything and implement more advanced tools.
- Download scripts other traders have share
- Increase your trading knowledge with the help of our community of traders, become an expert.
- Build trading systems using rules, ranking systems, composites, neural network models, money management techniques, and optimize the whole thing using GA or PBIL algorithms